v3.1.1 - Released 07 Jul 2023
This is a small bug fix update to better handle refreshing of spreadsheets with multiple sheets.
v3.1.0 - Released 19 Jun 2023
This update now utilises our new WebApi SOA Infrastructure for communications with our servers, along with the following updates
- Improvements to handling of Sabre vendor locators
- Improvements to handling of Form Of Payment entries on Amadeus
- Migrated to use the latest Sabre PNR transaction
- Thrust Carbon process improvements for certain PNR types
- Validation of XLSX file types before attempting to extract data
- Validation is now performed for the user for the presence/absence of a PNR for the 3 functions
- We have now standardised logging processes across all applications
v3.0.5- Released 28 Feb 2023
This is a small bug fix release that addresses the following items
- Handling of Sabre Reissued Tickets during PNR export
- Improved handling of errors in manually created formula during save of spreadsheet
- Improved error handling when creating Cell Styles
- The system now handles hidden sheets stored within a spreadsheet (these are no longer shown on the drop down selection list)
v3.0.4- Released 5 Jan 2023
Resolves bug found on Amadeus when processing on Queue - where it would re-process the same PNR again. Also resolves bug found on Windows 11 when trying to browse for a folder - it would only allow you to select Documents and nothing else.
Added the ability to display which line number the new PNR was added to in the spreadsheet when adding a PNR to existing spreadsheet, as we always add to the END and sometimes users have deleted items and not removed the rows - so the new data is placed at the end of the blank rows.
v3.0.3- Released 15 Nov 2022
Resolves bug found where system would fail authentication if a license wasn't also held for the older version of Delegate Tracker.
New enhancements :
- Add To Spreadsheet From Queue
- The system now allows users to add to an existing spreadsheet all the PNR's found on a queue entered into the interface. Previously users could only create a new spreadsheet from PNR's on queue - however after feedback, customers also wanted to be able to process the bookings on a queue and add them to an existing spreadsheet. The system will only add new PNR's found on the queue to the spreadsheet, so if a Record Locator from the Queue is found in the existing spreadsheet, it will be skipped.
- Hex Colour Codes
- It's now possible to set colours for fields using the Hex Colour code
v3.0.2- Released 01 Aug 2022
Building on the release of v3 of this tool, we have introduced the following further enhancements for our customers
- Build 'From Queue'
- Users can now build a brand new XLSX file based on PNR's placed within a Queue in the GDS. Simply provide the full Queue details as per the normal GDS entry (including any Category or Date Range information if required), the filename to create and Delegate Tracker will move through each PNR on the specified queue, adding it to the new spreadsheet.
- Header Rows
- Clients have asked for the system to be more flexible on where the Header Row is placed, so in this version the system allows for additional rows to be added above the Header Row (after initial spreadsheet has been created), and these will be taken into consideration when adding new bookings to an existing spreadsheet, or when refreshing a spreadsheet
- Other Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where additional sheets in an existing spreadsheet were removed when performing a refresh of the spreadsheet
- Updated some wording on certain prompts for better clarity to users
- Improved validation during a spreadsheet refresh on empty sheets
- Further updates to UI Look and Feel to bring into line with other upcoming product releases
v3.0.1 - Released 27 May 2022
This was a small enhancement release to enable to solution to better handle 'empty' fields being inserted into the XSLX file.
v3.0.0 - Released 25 May 2022
A brand new version of Delegate Tracker, rewritten from the ground up, that now allows our customers to have customised layouts and output onto the Spreadsheet. The new build includes the following changes/enhancements
- Fully Customisable Layout including
- Column Header Order
- Column Header Name
- Cell Contents / Combinations
- Cell Formulas
- Cell Styles and Formatting
- Freeze Panes
- Time and Date Formatting (incl separate for 12Hr and 24Hr styles)
- Inclusion of Baggage Information by default
- Two versions available - either associated with the Flights or the Fares
- Grouped Fares - this is where the Fare details are output on the same line as the first flight segment associated with that Fare
- CO2 Emissions - data can be taken from the GDS (Amadeus, Galileo) or from Thrust Carbon (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre)
- Upgraded to use the XLSX file type for better compatibility with later Excel versions
- Spreadsheets from previous versions of Delegate Tracker must be opened in Excel and saved as XLSX files before being able to be 'Added' to or 'Refreshed' using V3
- XSLX file can have multiple Sheets, user is prompted to select which Sheet is being worked on when using the 'Add to existing Spreadsheet' or 'Refresh existing Spreadsheet' functions
- Intelligent 'Refresh' that handles changes to the column configuration between generating a new spreadsheet and refreshing a spreadsheet
Please note V2 is being retired and no new enhancements or bug fixes will be released for this version. All customers are encouraged to migrate to V3 as soon as possible. Please contact us via email@example.com to arrange your migration to the new version.