For agencies that have access to multiple connections within Travelport Smartpoint, our solutions need be aware which connection is currently in use by the consultant. The Navitas Smartpoint Connector is a simple plugin that keep track of the connection in use, regardless of how the user switched to the new connection.
- Download the DLL file into the Smartpoint directory (c:\program files\travelport\smartpoint)
- Open Smartpoint
- Make the following entry in the Smartpoint window #DELETEPLUGINCACHE and press enter. Smartpoint should response with 'Plugins Cache file deleted'
- Close Smartpoint
The next time you load Smartpoint, it will load the new plugin and our products will start to work correctly.
- This plugin is only for use with Smartpoint 5.0 and above.
- This plugin should only be deployed for users who have multiple connections configured in the Galileo TCP/IP Control Panel applet
- For agencies using Citrix or Terminal Services environments, each user may need to follow steps 2, 3 and 4 individually for their own cache to be cleared (one copy of the DLL is required on each server)